Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas card

so my parents are having me do the christmas card, so I brainstormed what I wanted to do and decided to illustrate "not a creature was stirring" and just as I decided on this I noticed my dog sleeping on the bed next to me so I got out my sketchbook and drew him. I scanned the page and added text and voila, instant christmas card.
this is the scan before I used the magic of photoshop to turn it into a card. I'm also working on putting together a book that I might be selling at the gym I teach martial arts at

2 comments:

Cateris said...

This might just be the Carter's talking, but wouldn't it be cute if you had a little mouse sleeping next to him?? Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse, aaaawwww

Nice drawing :)

Trish Tatman said...

I would outline Buddy a little more, at first I didn't know what I was looking at.